This is a refurbished 25 year old summerhouse reflecting both sides of the 1939/1945 conflict. We began by turning it into a Home Guard post then things got out of hand and just snowballed from there !!! The result is a source of interest and amusement to all visitors.
The original summerhouse was screwed together in 1986. In 2010 we moved it from one side of the garden to the other (only possible because we took it apart totally and reassembled it using the same screw holes) The summerhouse had been treated with red cedar Cuprinol for years hence how well preserved it is right now.