All photos are copyright sheddie Callum McGinn
This shed?, then Share it

Manglers Workshop

  • First entered:

  • Cost of shedbuild:

    £250 to £499


95% of the workshop has been made from recycled materials. The other 5% is the Artificial grass for the roof to make it blend in more with the surroundings.

Other info

Mangler was my nickname at sixth and is still with me today. My workshop is dedicated to my Grandfather who sadly passed away in 2015 as he was the one who got me into carpentry and woodworking. I like to get my hands dirty and be hands on so I decided to build myself a workshop where I can upcycle and recycle wasted products and let my creative side come through. It was a lot of hard work as working full time and also doing a university course in engineering to finish this in time but it's all paid off.

Recycled materials being:
" Pallets (free)
" Packaging Timber
" Demi Johns
" Fire Extinguishers (free)
" Wooden Shipping Crates (free)
" Plywood
" Shiplap (free)
" Doors and Windows (free)
" Vintage Tools (free)
" Tree Stumps and Branches (free)

Some materials that I have used are Shipping Crates from a storage company i got for free after they've come to their end of useful life. I used them for the roof and back of my workshop with some prints still on them which I believe gives character. Even the shelves and worktops were made form the bottoms of the shipping crates. I've also used expired fire extinguishers and upcycled them into hanging baskets and fire enclosures. I wanted to finish all of my projects by my 21st in August.

Thank you Sheddies

If you like what we do, why not support readersheds and shedoftheyear

Edit your Shed

Need to add more photos or edit your text of your shed, then do it here.

Latest Sheds